How to meditate with crystals
Have you ever experienced difficulties in meditating, or had a hard time clearing your mind, concentrating and relaxing? Well, if you are reading this blog, you must have already known that crystals can help you with that. For a long time, people have utilized meditation to move past the mind’s pressure. They have been initiating considerations and passionate miracles into the harmony and clearness of present minute mindfulness. Utilizing meditation crystals is a great device to develop a deeper sense in your meditation. Here is everything you need to know about how to meditate with crystals.
Crystals Are A Must Have Tool in Meditation
While meditation does not really require anything besides rather you and your desire to focus on peace and satisfaction, Healing Crystals offer a measurement of an internal self-exploration that can be very fulfilling and fun. Every person will have his or her very own one of a kind encounter. Yet here are a couple of purposes behind utilizing precious stones amid meditation that will motivate you even more.
Best Crystals For Meditation
Before looking into how to meditate with crystals you should be familiarized with the best crystals for meditation and what they are capable of. All precious stones like crystals, rocks, and Gemstones are bundled with vitality and data accessible to encourage you. It’s a matter of finding what feelings you have at the time or maybe what particular goal you want to achieve in that time. There is a lot to look over and there’s plenty of choices that can be overpowering. Here are some meditation crystals to have with you because of their flexibility.
Now That You Have Your Meditation Crystals Ready Let’s See How You Can Meditate With Crystals
1. Find a peaceful space and take a comfortable position. It’s imperative to locate a quiet and agreeable zone to contemplate, where you won’t have any diversions that may upset your zen perspective.
2. Have your meditation crystals close-by, they ought to be purified as of now.
3. Close your eyes and interface with your breath for 2– 3 minutes.
4. When you feel prepared, select your first crystal and ask it for permission.
5. Hold it in the way feels right. Next, hold your crystal in your grasp, and enable their enthusiastic properties to saturate you and your space. Imagine the majority of your aims particularly in your inner consciousness. This will enable your crystal to have the ability to know the direction. As well as let them have the capacity to all the more likely help you in your meditation practice.
6. Notice how it gets a kick out of the chance to speak with you—shading, sounds, sensations in the body, visuals, and so on.
7. Note any messages it has for you. In the case of nothing comes up, that is fine.
8. Record everything in a diary.
9. Keep on doing this with each stone, expressing gratitude toward it after each utilization.
10. End your contemplation by interfacing with your breath once more, opening your eyes when prepared.
Using Crystals Grids for Meditating with Crystals
Crystal Grids are a geometric arrangement of meditation crystals and are a powerful tool for healing, protection, manifesting, and other particular intentions. When you have multiple intentions or purposes in your meditation, sometimes you will be needing more potent energy to fuel your intentions. That is why you will be needing a combination of powerful crystals stone to create a union that would support and strengthen your intention for a more effective and faster result. However, combining multiple crystals can also be confusing. Creating a Crystal grid will help avoid conflicts in the energies of the crystals and will help you meditate with confidence and great power.
Tools for Making a Crystal Grid
1. Select a sacred place for your meditation in your home
2. 1 small piece of paper
3. 1 Focus stone/crystal point – any rock or crystal placed in the center of the crystal grid
which will direct your intention)
4. 1 set / 6 Way Stones – to align your intentions
5. 1 set / 6 Destination Stones
6. 1 quartz point for activation
7. 1 Crystal grid cloth (optional)
How to use a Healing Crystal Grid for Meditation
1. In a small piece of paper, write your goals and intentions. Be specific as you can so that you can decide which healing stone you can add in your crystal grid.
2. Select the meditation crystals that would align your intentions. Any stones or crystals can work but choose which ones you are most attracted to. Your intuition will guide you.
3. Cleanse your sacred place with the negative energy that has accumulated with it over the years by burning a sage.
4. Fold the paper with your goals and intentions are written and place it in the middle of the crystal grid.
5. Focus, visualize, breathe deeply and state your intention aloud.
6. Start setting up the crystal grid layout from the outer line moving towards the center. Focus on your state intention in mind when placing each crystal in the grid.
7. Place your folded paper in the center and place the focus stone on top of the paper.
8. Lastly, activate the grid with the quartz point. Starting from the outside, connect the line in between the stones. Don’t forget to focus on your intentions while doing the process.
9. The Crystal Grid is now activated. Leave the crystals for at least 40 days.
Picking a Crystal Suited for Your Meditation
In meditation, the question arises on how would you pick which crystals to work with? On the off chance that you are taking a shot at something particular in your life, get clear on what that is and maybe record it. When picking meditation crystals think of what lines up with your objective. Given above descriptions of different crystals and what they are capable off then you are good to go. Or on the other hand, you can rely upon your intuition.
Getting Started with Crystal Meditation Practice
So, how to meditate with crystals? First thing first in the wake of obtaining a crystal is to clear it of any vitality it might have grabbed by consuming some sage around it. You can bathe it in saltwater overnight additionally, yet ensure it won’t disintegrate then you are off to go. Check out our blog How To Cleanse Amethyst to find out more about easy and practical ways to clean and charge your crystals. This meditation is a decent method to acquaint yourself with your crystals and start to see how they can start to encourage you.
How to Meditate with Crystals Anytime Anywhere
Our mind is powerful than we thought and we need to be trained to get the most of it. Same goes with meditation, our we have to repeat the same exact process so that we can focus and achieve the higher consciousness. Meditation Crystals are one of the tools that can be used to achieve the meditative state faster. When you make meditation a habit, it will be easier for you to meditate almost anywhere anytime you like.
Crystal Meditation in the Morning
Mornings is one of the powerful times to do meditation. This is when the mind is free and clear of the stress that may creep in the day. According to science, meditation first thing in the morning causes the pituitary glands to secrete endorphins. Endorphins are happy hormones which will make us feel happy emotionally and physically. It enhances mood, combats depression and anxiety and associates positive emotions and experiences.
Benefits of Morning Meditation
- It starts a tone of peace and calms throughout the day.
- It boosts energy
- It improves focus
- It gives an overall sense of well-being
Crystal Meditation at night
Meditating before sleeping is also an excellent time to calm your body down from the stress of the day. It helps the mind to focus on the challenges faced throughout the day and it aids in decision making they perhaps need to make for the next day. It clears the mind of the burdens of the day and that you fall asleep with nothing that preoccupies the mind.
Crystal Meditation during the day
Make a few minutes of meditation during the day especially if you are having a stressful day at work or at home. It would relax your mind and it would allow you to think clearly before you make decisions. You just have to hold your crystal and take a few minutes of deep breathing and it would then allow you to achieve a meditative state quickly. You would feel a lot better and less overwhelmed by the stressful day and the energy from the crystals would let you easily get back on track.
Try our Original Healing Crystal Music Meditation – Made to Boost Crystal Frequency [9 minute therapy]
Meditation Crystals for the Deeper State of Meditation
There are powerful crystals that work well in opening the mind for higher consciousness. The blue, purple, and white crystals carry great power and strength than other crystals as it associates with the higher chakras.
K2 Stone – mined from the second-highest mountain in the world, the K2 stone is a rare and powerful stone that awakens intuitive and psychic abilities. It allows you to go deep into the spiritual world and still being firmly grounded.
Celestite Stone – harnesses soothing and calming energy more of an adult lullaby. It acts as a guide in your inner consciousness and protects you by wrapping you with loving energy.
Rutilated Quartz Stone – illuminates you with clarity and clearing the way to the spiritual awakening.
Indigo Gabbro Stone – it resolves the deepest-rooted issues and allows you to see your true self and be unified in the spiritual realm.
Lapis lazuli Stone – is one of the oldest stones that has existed. It helps the inner spirit to go deep into the consciousness and spiritual enlightenment making it the best crystal for meditation.
Labradorite Stone – also known as a stone of magic, the Labradorite Stone stimulates inner awareness unfolding your true purpose in life and boosts psychic abilities.
29 Norman Avenue, Brooklyn, NEW YORK
All rights reserved Crystal Shop © 2015
About Crystal Shop:
Crystals make a long way from sacred earth to your house – On behalf of Crystal Shop we do our best to make their journey as ethical as possible. Our Mission:
Ethically Mined Crystals
Sustainable & Eco Friendly
Child Labor & Cruelty Free