Tree Of Life Pendant Handmade Necklace
Sale Ends Soon
Tree of life – handmade necklace with beautiful natural stones
The Tree of life Pendant is an inspiring, grounding, and calming symbolic design. The tree of life symbolize the coming together of harmony and balance which is an integral part of the Celtic belief. It represents the powerful forces of nature, the tree itself illustrate strength, long life, wisdom and birth.
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|
|Fine or Fashion||
Mood Tracker,Fitness Tracker
Free 2 Days Shipping
In the Norse Mythology, the tree of life is also known as the Yggdrasil. The holy ash tree is sacred as it is where the gods assembled every day. They offered magical spring water of knowledge and wisdom showcasing the merging of harmony and balance.
In the Buddhist tradition, the tree of life is represented as the Bodhi Tree. The Bodhi Tree is sacred at it was under this tree that Buddha attained the enlightenment. The Bodhi Tree embodies the path to enlightenment and as such became the symbol of life.
Symbolic Representation of the Tree of Life:
- Interconnectedness – we are connected with the world around us.
- Stability, Strength and Growth - the tree with roots spreading into the ground to talk about strength, stability and being grounded.
- Individuality - All trees look alike but as time passes, trees like us gain character and beauty, weathering all sorts of trials and challenges to remain strong and upright.
- Rebirth - we like trees may lose its leaves and appear to be dead, but when the conditions are right, the tree comes back to life, with beautiful leaves appearing again. A fresh start, a new leaf turned over.
- Fertility and Family – being connected with our family and ancestors, we say family tree to symbolizes the many family links to various people through the generations. For fertility, the tree it finds a way to perpetuate, whether by seed or sapling.
- Calm, Peace and Relaxation - There is something about being under a tree that invokes a sense of strength, peace and relaxation. A feeling of calmness, peacefulness, and nourishment that we rarely receive from any other thing.