Disclaimer: Gems & Crystals have been used for centuries as a guide in life and spiritual talismans in many cultures. They are believed to help us in an emotional and spiritual way. But it is important to consult your doctor if you are experiencing serious medical problems. Crystals are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Aquamarine Bracelet Meaning & Properties
Aquamarine is a beautiful blue-green stone that has been treasured since ancient times. It is said to represent the tears of the goddesses and is believed to have a variety of mystical powers. This Aquamarine bracelet is associated with the Throat Chakra and is thought to promote communication and self-expression. It is also said to be a powerful stone for clearing and activating the Chakras.
Aquamarine is believed to protect against accidents, promote general health and well-being, and enhance mental clarity. It is also said to be a helpful stone for anxiety and stress by calming your mind.
Check out our Full Guide for more information: Aquamarine Crystal
5 benefits of Aquamarine Bracelet :
- Aquamarine is known as a stone of courage and fortitude that can give you the strength to overcome your fears and move forward in life.
- Aquamarine is also said to be helpful in promoting communication and self-expression. If you have difficulty communicating your thoughts and feelings, wearing an Aquamarine bracelet may help to open up the lines of communication.
- Aquamarine is thought to be a powerful stone for activating and clearing the Chakras. If you are feeling blocked or out of balance, wearing an Aquamarine bracelet may help to restore harmony and equilibrium.
- Aquamarine is believed to be a helpful stone for anxiety and stress relief. If you are feeling overwhelmed or stressed out, wearing an Aquamarine bracelet may help to calm and soothe your nerves.
- Aquamarine is also said to be a stone of protection that can protect against accidents and negative energy. If you are looking for a stone to help keep you safe-
How to meditate with Aquamarine Bracelet?
1.Sit in a comfortable position with your spine straight
- Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths to relax
- Take the Aquamarine bracelet in your hand and focus on its energy
- Visualize the blue-green light of Aquamarine entering your body and cleansing and activating your Chakras
- Take a few minutes to allow the energy of Aquamarine to work its magic, then release the bracelet and open your eyes
- You may also want to write down your thoughts and impressions after meditating with Aquamarine for further reflection.
Aquamarine Chakra Association
Aquamarine is most commonly associated with the Throat Chakra. The Throat Chakra is the fifth Chakra and is located at the base of the throat. It is associated with communication, self-expression, and creativity. Aquamarine is thought to help balance and activate the Throat Chakra.
Aquamarine is also said to be helpful in clearing and activating all of the Chakras. If you are feeling blocked or out of balance, wearing an Aquamarine bracelet may help to restore harmony and equilibrium.
Crystal Lore & Legend
Aquamarine is a member of the Beryl family, which also includes Emerald, Morganite, and Heliodor. Aquamarine is found in a variety of colors, ranging from pale blue to deep blue-green. The name Aquamarine comes from the Latin words for water and sea, which is fitting as the stone is said to represent the tears of the goddesses.
Aquamarine Zodiac Association
Aquamarine is associated with the sign of Pisces. Pisces is the last sign of the zodiac and is often associated with intuition, creativity, and spirituality. Aquamarine can help to amplify these qualities and support the spiritual growth of those born under the sign of Pisces.
Aquamarine is the birthstone for the month of March. If you are born in March, wearing Aquamarine can help to connect you to your birthstone energy.
Aquamarine Combination with other crystals
Aquamarine is a versatile stone that can be combined with a variety of other crystals to create different effects. For example, Aquamarine can be combined with Blue Lace Agate for communication and self-expression, or with Lepidolite for anxiety and stress relief.
How to take care of Aquamarine Bracelet ?
Aquamarine is a hard stone and does not require any special care. However, it is always a good idea to cleanse your crystals regularly using sage or another method of your choice. You can also recharge them by placing them in the sun or moonlight.
How to Cleanse Aquamarine Bracelet?
There are a number of ways to cleanse your Aquamarine bracelet. One easy way is to hold it under running water for a few minutes. You can also place it in the sun or moonlight to recharge it. Another option is to use sage or another cleansing method of your choice.
How to Charge Aquamarine Bracelet?
There are a number of ways to charge your Aquamarine bracelet. One easy way is to hold it in the sun or moonlight. You can also place it on a windowsill to allow the sunlight to recharge it. Another option is to use a crystal charging stone such as amethyst or quartz.
Can an aquamarine bracelet be given as a gift?
Yes, aquamarine bracelets make great gifts! They are perfect for birthdays, anniversaries, or any other special occasion. Aquamarine is also the birthstone for the month of March, making it a great gift for those born in that month.
Aquamarine Bracelet for Women and Men
Aquamarine is a popular choice for both women and men. It is a versatile stone that can be worn by anyone. Aquamarine bracelets make great gifts for birthdays, anniversaries, or any other special occasion.
What makes it so special?
Aquamarine is a special stone because it is thought to help balance and activate the Throat Chakra. It is also said to be helpful in clearing and activating all of the Chakras. Aquamarine is a versatile stone that can be combined with a variety of other crystals to create different effects. It is also the birthstone for the month of March.
Is it authentic?
Yes, all of our Aquamarine bracelets are authentic and sourced from reputable suppliers. We only sell genuine gemstones and crystals.
Subscribe to our Healing Crystals Video Courses to learn more