Incense Holder Dragon
Dragon Incense Holder
Enter into the world of grim with this exquisitely made Dragon Incense Holder. Let this incense holder add a sense of mystery to your home or office, as the incense smoke trails it’s deliciously creepy smile!
- Relaxes the physical and psychological well-being.
- Put asides the troubles of life and enjoy the peace of the moment.
- Refreshes and creates a pleasant effect on your body and mind.
- A unique piece that will add style to your decor.
Dragon Incense Holder
The fierce beast is an artwork made with fine details by our best artists. It shows an ancient glamour and long history of incense culture.
The wonder of the myth of the dragon also features many Asian and medieval European cultures. Dragons are not just fire-breathing creatures but they also hold spiritual and cultural significance. While it is recognized in many cultures, the Dragon Incense Holder symbol is still deep-rooted in the Chinese culture.
In the Orient, the dragon figure remains being acknowledged with excellence, success, and affluence symbolizing wisdom, longevity, sexuality, fertility, procreation, and regeneration. They are seen as mythical beings having magical powers and symbolize water in Asian cultures.
Once the incense is lit, the smoke backflow gives the illusion that the exceptionally crafted fire-breathing Dragon Incense Holder has come to life. Being creatures of fire and smoke, these dragons are happy to burn incense for you and definitely would be melting your stress away!
How to use:
- Set your incense holder in a safe location for burning.
- Light the narrow tip of the stick until it flames.
- Once the tip is glowing, carefully blow out the flame.
- Place the stick in the hole.
- Before disposal, wait until the ash is thoroughly cold.
A Dragon totem like the Dragon Incense Holder can be a powerful ally in our daily effort to live our lives. When we call upon their amazing restorative and potent qualities, we are able to effectively live our lives with the honesty, courage, and strength of a peaceful warrior.
- Aesthetically beautiful to suit your taste
- Sturdy, made ceramics
- Worry-free incense burner
- You can hold it on your hand or place it anywhere you like in your home
- Safe and environmentally friendly: made from friendly materials
- Holds your incense securely as you do with your meditation
Benefits of Burning Incense:
- Fights Depression
- Relieves headache
- Reduces tension and anxiety
- Overcomes insomnia
- Enhances concentration and focus
- Promotes creativity
- Increases motivation
- Boosts Confidence
How does it work?
When the cone is used in a Dragon Incense Holder backflow incense burner, the smoke flows in reverse direction, that is, from top to bottom thus creating a backflow effect. How to burn the backflow incense cones?
- Light the tip of the incense cone. Hold and light either end
- Gently extinguish the flame by blowing or fanning and it should glow red and give off a delicate wisp of pale fragrant smoke indicating that it is slowly burning or “smoldering”
- Then place it in a backflow incense holder upright
- You can burn the incense cone in the room before the meditation or at the start of any spiritual
practice to prepare the mood.
The most important lesson when burning an incense cone is to make sure that it does not catch fire.
- Check the vicinity of your Dragon Incense Holder if flammable items are present which includes fabric, plastic, paper as well as oils or gas.
- Place your incense burner on a heat resistant surfaces such as concrete shelf or floor.
- Avoid placing the incense burner underneath curtains.
- Make sure that your incense burner does not have any chance of falling over and burning anything around when leaving it unattended.