Ganesha Incense Burner
The Ganesha Incense Burner represents Lord Ganesha sitting and Meditating beside the waterfall. The scented smoke flows down the waterfalls in waves creating a marvelous display to enlighten your home. This piece is perfect for housewarming gifts!
Buying as a Gift? (hide Price & Add Note)
Marking your item as a gift allows you to:
- Include a packing slip so the recipient knows who it’s from.
- Hide prices on the packing slip.
- Include a personalized gift message.
Free Shipping (2-5 Days)
All regular orders are processed within 1-2 business days.
Domestic (USA) : 2 – 7 days | Fedex, UPS, USPS
Worldwide : 4-12 days
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn’t work out, we will gladly accept not used or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 14 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 3 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded.
Robot Free 24/7 Customer Support:
We celebrate human to human communication.
WHY PEOPLE LOVE US!
Ganesh Figurine Incense Burner
Benefits of Burning Incense:
- Enhances concentration and focus.
- Promotes creativity
- Increases motivation
- Boosts Confidence
- Preventing infections
- Relieves headache
- Fights Depression
- Reduces tension and anxiety
- Overcomes insomnia
How to use?
Place a backflow incense cone at the top of the waterfall. With the cone’s special properties, the smoke will start to flow in a reverse direction, that is, from top to bottom thus creating a backflow effect. It provides a decorative accent to any space. Place them on your study room, bedroom, yoga study in a desk, table, or ideally on an altar.
How to burn the backflow incense cones?
1. Light the tip of the incense cone. Hold and light either end.
2. Gently extinguish the flame by blowing or fanning and it should glow red and give off a delicate wisp of pale fragrant smoke indicating that it is slowly burning or "smoldering."
3. Then place it in a backflow incense holder upright.
4. You can burn the incense cone in the room before the meditation or at the start of any spiritual practice to prepare the mood.
The most important lesson when burning an incense cone in the Ganesha Incense Burner is to make sure that it does not catch fire.
- Check the vicinity of your incense burner if flammable items are present which includes fabric, plastic, paper as well as oils or gas.
- Place your incense burner on a heat resistant surfaces such as concrete shelf or floor.
|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 20 in|
Assuaging and Calming