Small Ganesh Statue Incense Holder
Ganesh Figurine Incense Burner
Benefits of Burning Incense:
- Enhances concentration and focus.
- Promotes creativity
- Increases motivation
- Boosts Confidence
- Preventing infections
- Relieves headache
- Fights Depression
- Reduces tension and anxiety
- Overcomes insomnia
How to use?
Place a backflow incense cone at the top of the waterfall. With the cone’s special properties, the smoke will start to flow in a reverse direction, that is, from top to bottom thus creating a backflow effect. It provides a decorative accent to any space. Place them on your study room, bedroom, yoga study in a desk, table, or ideally on an altar.
How to burn the backflow incense cones?
1. Light the tip of the incense cone. Hold and light either end.
2. Gently extinguish the flame by blowing or fanning and it should glow red and give off a delicate wisp of pale fragrant smoke indicating that it is slowly burning or “smoldering.”
3. Then place it in a backflow incense holder upright.
4. You can burn the incense cone in the room before the meditation or at the start of any spiritual practice to prepare the mood.
The most important lesson when burning an incense cone in the Ganesha Incense Burner is to make sure that it does not catch fire.
- Check the vicinity of your incense burner if flammable items are present which includes fabric, plastic, paper as well as oils or gas.
- Place your incense burner on a heat resistant surfaces such as concrete shelf or floor.