Incense Burner – Ceramic Backflow Incense Holder
The Backflow Incense Burner has a mindful fisherman which is absolutely ideal for creating that Zen vibe. This unique artistry is perfect for meditation, yoga, or just relaxing while enjoying your experience. The old man in the fishing scene is delicately made to create a stunning upshot on the table. Suitable for home, office, teahouse and meditation room. This backflow incense burner also makes a perfect gift to friends and family.
- Aesthetically beautiful to suit your taste
- Sturdy, made ceramics
- Worry-free incense burner
- You can hold it on your hand or place it anywhere you like in your home
- Safe and environmentally friendly: made from friendly materials
- Holds your incense securely as you do with your meditation
Benefits of Burning Incense:
- Fights Depression
- Relieves headache
- Reduces tension and anxiety
- Overcomes insomnia
- Enhances concentration and focus
- Promotes creativity
- Increases motivation
- Boosts Confidence
How does it work?
When the cone is used in a backflow incense burner, the smoke flows in reverse direction, that is, from top to bottom thus creating a backflow effect. How to burn the backflow incense cones?
- Light the tip of the incense cone. Hold and light either end
- Gently extinguish the flame by blowing or fanning and it should glow red and give off a delicate wisp of pale fragrant smoke indicating that it is slowly burning or "smoldering"
- Then place it in a backflow incense holder upright
- You can burn the incense cone in the room before the meditation or at the start of any spiritual
practice to prepare the mood.
The most important lesson when burning an incense cone is to make sure that it does not catch fire.
- Check the vicinity of your incense burner if flammable items are present which includes fabric, plastic, paper as well as oils or gas.
- Place your incense burner on a heat resistant surfaces such as concrete shelf or floor.
- Avoid placing the incense burner underneath curtains.
- Make sure that your incense burner does not have any chance of falling over and burning anything around when leaving it unattended.
Still Have a Question About This Product?
29 Norman Avenue, Brooklyn, NEW YORK
All rights reserved Crystal Shop © 2015
About Crystal Shop:
Crystals make a long way from sacred earth to your house - On behalf of Crystal Shop we do our best to make their journey as ethical as possible. Our Mission:
Ethically Mined Crystals
Sustainable & Eco Friendly
Child Labor & Cruelty Free