- Aesthetically beautiful to suit your taste
- Sturdy, made ceramics
- Worry-free incense burner
- You can hold it on your hand or place it anywhere you like in your home
- Safe and environmentally friendly: made from friendly materials
- Holds your incense securely as you do with your meditation
Benefits of Burning Incense:
- Fights Depression
- Relieves headache
- Reduces tension and anxiety
- Overcomes insomnia
- Enhances concentration and focus
- Promotes creativity
- Increases motivation
- Boosts Confidence
How does it work?
When the cone is used in a backflow incense burner, the smoke flows in reverse direction, that is, from top to bottom thus creating a backflow effect. How to burn the backflow incense cones?
- Light the tip of the incense cone. Hold and light either end
- Gently extinguish the flame by blowing or fanning and it should glow red and give off a delicate wisp of pale fragrant smoke indicating that it is slowly burning or “smoldering”
- Then place it in a backflow incense holder upright
- You can burn the incense cone in the room before the meditation or at the start of any spiritual
practice to prepare the mood.
The most important lesson when burning an incense cone is to make sure that it does not catch fire.
- Check the vicinity of your incense burner if flammable items are present which includes fabric, plastic, paper as well as oils or gas.
- Place your incense burner on a heat resistant surfaces such as concrete shelf or floor.
- Avoid placing the incense burner underneath curtains.
- Make sure that your incense burner does not have any chance of falling over and burning anything around when leaving it unattended.