Backflow Incense Burner – Little Monk
Incense Burner Monk is a handcrafted item made with love. It is a perfect gift for yourself, your family and friends. Put it into your bedroom, study, office, meditation room or library to fill the room with a pleasant and healing aroma.
• Aids you in the process of releasing negative emotions such as anger, depression, monkey-mind, and anxiety
• Use it for home decor, tea house, meditation rooms and more
• Helps in reducing insomnia or sleeping difficulties; refreshes the mind and body
Find out more about the benefits of incense cones using an incense holder.
Gift & Personalization
Marking your item as a gift allows you to:
- Include a packing slip so the recipient knows who it’s from.
- Hide prices on the packing slip.
- Include a personalized gift message.
All regular orders are processed within 1-2 business days.
Domestic (USA) : 2 – 7 days | Fedex, UPS, USPS
Worldwide : 4-12 days
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn’t work out, we will gladly accept not used or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 14 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 3 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded.
Robot Free 24/7 Customer Support:
We celebrate human to human communication.
WHY PEOPLE LOVE US!
Benefits of Burning Incense in The Little Monk Incense Burner:
- Enhances concentration and focus.
- Promotes creativity
- Increases motivation
- Boosts Confidence
- Preventing infections
- Relieves headache
- Fights Depression
- Reduces tension and anxiety
- Overcomes insomnia
How to burn the incense stick in the Monk Incense Burner?
- Light the tip of the incense stick. Hold and light either end.
- Gently extinguish the flame by blowing or fanning and it should glow red and give off a delicate wisp of pale fragrant smoke indicating that it is slowly burning or "smoldering."
- Then place it in the Monk Incense Burner upright.
- You can burn the incense stick in the room before the meditation or at the start of any spiritual practice to prepare the mood.
Practices of burning incense at home:
Organic Aromatherapy – Once the incense smoke fills the room, the healing herbal smoke immerses your body within. Depending on the incense flavor of your choice, the smoke enters the pores in your skin and ejects the toxins from inside. Breath the smoke in directly or soak in it to feel the effects. Spiritually, aromatherapy also enhances meditation.
Beautiful Interiors – the lotus incense burner, is mind-blowing, edgy and unique. It can match diverse interiors. If you’re throwing a party at home, guests will be hypnotized for hours. It would definitely make a Rockstar overnight.
Air Freshener – the incense smokes mesmerize the audience and de-humidifies the room. Incense sticks would only cost a fraction and the Fragrance doesn’t just stay for 2 hours after the incense is done, but the whole day. Just light up 3 incense sticks in the morning, 2 in the afternoon and 4 at night through the evening. Really, that’s more than you need!
Feng Shui – detox the negativity from your space by lighting a candle next to The Little Monk Incense Burner for a few hours. It serves as an art of attracting the powers of cosmos naturally by changing wind and energy in your space or environment.
Read about history and use of incense holders from ancient times to nowadays!
Backflow Incense Burner - Ceramic Dragon
1, 2, 3, 4, 5