Incense Burner Monk
Benefits of Burning Incense in The Little Monk Incense Burner:
- Enhances concentration and focus.
- Promotes creativity
- Increases motivation
- Boosts Confidence
- Preventing infections
- Relieves headache
- Fights Depression
- Reduces tension and anxiety
- Overcomes insomnia
How to burn the incense stick in the Monk Incense Burner?
- Light the tip of the incense stick. Hold and light either end.
- Gently extinguish the flame by blowing or fanning and it should glow red and give off a delicate wisp of pale fragrant smoke indicating that it is slowly burning or “smoldering.”
- Then place it in the Monk Incense Burner upright.
- You can burn the incense stick in the room before the meditation or at the start of any spiritual practice to prepare the mood.
Practices of burning incense at home:
Organic Aromatherapy – Once the incense smoke fills the room, the healing herbal smoke immerses your body within. Depending on the incense flavor of your choice, the smoke enters the pores in your skin and ejects the toxins from inside. Breathe the smoke indirectly or soak in it to feel the effects. Spiritually, aromatherapy also enhances meditation.
Beautiful Interiors – the lotus incense burner, is mind-blowing, edgy and unique. It can match diverse interiors. If you’re throwing a party at home, guests will be hypnotized for hours. It would definitely make a Rockstar overnight.
Air Freshener – the incense smokes mesmerize the audience and de-humidifies the room. Incense sticks would only cost a fraction and the Fragrance doesn’t just stay for 2 hours after the incense is done, but the whole day. Just light up 3 incense sticks in the morning, 2 in the afternoon, and 4 at night through the evening. Really, that’s more than you need!
Feng Shui – detox the negativity from your space by lighting a candle next to The Little Monk Incense Burner for a few hours. It serves as an art of attracting the powers of the cosmos naturally by changing wind and energy in your space or environment.
Read about the history and use of incense holders from ancient times to nowadays!
Backflow Incense Burner – Ceramic Dragon