This Wooden Incense Stick Holder guarantees to not have the same living room as everyone else. The dragon boat design was created by skilled craftsmen in traditional style with fine handcrafts. This is a great piece of the collection. Place this into your study, bedroom, meditation room or yoga studio and it’s ready to serve and protect your home!
Benefits of Burning an Incense Using Wooden Incense Stick Holder
- Relieves headache
- Fights Depression
- Reduces tension and anxiety
- Overcomes insomnia
- Enhances concentration and focus
- Promotes creativity
- Increases motivation
- Boosts Confidence
- Preventing infections
What does Dragon Symbolize?
The Dragon represents power and energy in the Eastern tradition. Acknowledged for bringing good fortune, wisdom, and prosperity to the home. The Wooden Incense Stick Holder in a form of a Dragon Boat is often used for religious purposes to appease the rain gods. The paddles represent the dragon’s claws, the drums represent the heart. The dragon boat festivity awakens the Dragon that is meant to avert misfortune and encourage rainfall, needed for the fertility of crops and prosperity of the people. Destined to protect the people from evil and disease for the rest of the year.
Ways to Strengthen Your Bond with The Dragon using Wooden Incense Stick Holder
- Through Meditation
- Collect totems or images that resonate with you. When you feel like the time is right to communicate with your totem, bring out the images and contemplate with them.
- Another way to communicate with your guide is by sketching. Ask that the dragon reveal himself through the drawing process.
- Start a journal to collect your thoughts, feelings, images, pictures and other information you find related to and with your guide.
- Read and research more about dragons, but do not limit yourself to what is written. The bond between you two will create a perfect understanding.
How to Use the Wooden Incense Stick Holder:
- Light the tip of the incense stick. Hold and light either end.
- Gently extinguish the flame by blowing or fanning. Wait till it glows red and give off a delicate wisp of pale fragrant smoke indicating that it is slowly burning or “smoldering”
- Then place it in an incense burner.
- You can burn the incense stick in the room before the meditation. Alternatively at the start of any spiritual practice to prepare the mood.
See More Incense Holders