Meditation Figure - Yoga Poses
Meditation Figure – Yoga Poses
With Meditation Figure – Yoga Poses, you are surrounding yourself with peace and serenity.
How can meditation be beneficial to our brains?
- The happier parts of the brain (prefrontal cortex) gets more active
- The brains tend to “re-organized”, they feel a sense of “oneness” with the world around them
- Studies have shown that the brainwave patterns of the meditating monks were far more powerful, implying a higher level of external and internal thought
- The brain enhances focus, memory, learning, consciousness, and “neural coordination
How to effectively meditate?
- Start with compassion meditation
- Sit comfortably and look at the serene look of the Meditation Figure to calm your mind
- You may then close your eyes to get focused
- Breathe in and out slowly. Focus on your breath
- Just let you’re the thoughts in your mind float by
- If you find yourself distracted, bring your back to focus through your breath
- When you are feeling relaxed, think of someone of the people that makes you happy. Focus on the altruistic love you have for them
- This feeling may last for a few seconds but that’s okay. Keep on coming back to it
- Keep practicing this for some time so that you’d be familiar with compassion meditation
Ways to Improve Life with Meditation Figure
- Reduces stress – Meditation promotes relaxation which prevents periods of agitation and stress. It calms the emotions and empowers a higher consciousness. You become more aware of yourself and your surroundings. It trains your mind to focus on the solution and redirect your thoughts away from the stress.
- Improves concentration – Meditation Figure trains the mind to focus on everything you do, makes you centered on the significant thoughts, and it keeps the mind from distraction. Meditation also increases the involvement of brain functions that are responsible for regulating emotions, sense of self, and perspective.
- Encourages a healthy lifestyle – Meditation will let you see deeply about yourself which also includes your health. You would want to do more things that would benefit your body than doing more harm that comprises eating healthy foods.
- Increases self-awareness – Meditation will let you get in touch with yourself, your past and to recognize your bad behavior. It acknowledges your own anger and to detach from it. By being aware of oneself improves mental and emotional health.
- Increases happiness – During meditation, the body signals both the left and ride sides of the brain which are responsible for your positive and negative emotions. It increases the positivity in your overall well-being and decreases the energies that are responsible for the negative emotions.
- Slows aging – Meditation preserves cognition bringing changes in brain physiology. Meditation lengthens the life of telomeres (the end of the chromosomes that are indicative of biological age). A stretch in the life of telomeres results in the reduction of stress in the body which also reduces the aging process.
- Improves Cardiovascular and Immune System – Meditation promotes relaxation which also increases nitric oxide in the blood vessels. This causes the blood vessels to dilate subsequently which lowers the blood pressure.