Vintage Incense Burner
How to use:
- Set your vintage incense burner in a safe location
- Light the narrow tip of the incense stick until it flames
- Once the tip is glowing, carefully blow out the flame
- Place the stick in the hole
- Before disposal, wait until the ash is thoroughly cold.
The most important lesson when burning an incense cone is to make sure that it does not catch fire.
- Check the vicinity of your vintage incense burner if flammable items are present which includes fabric, plastic, paper as well as oils or gas.
- Place your incense burner on a heat resistant surfaces such as a concrete shelf or floor
- Avoid placing the vintage incense burner underneath curtains
- Make sure that your incense burner does not have any chance of falling over and burning anything around when leaving it unattended.
Practices of burning incense at home:
Organic Aromatherapy – Once the incense smoke fills the room, the healing herbal smoke immerses your body within. Depending on the incense flavor of your choice, the smoke enters the pores in your skin and ejects the toxins from inside. Breathe the smoke indirectly or soak in it to feel the effects. Spiritually, aromatherapy also enhances meditation.
Beautiful Interiors – the vintage incense burner is mind-blowing, edgy, and unique. It can match diverse interiors. If you’re throwing a party at home, guests will be hypnotized for hours. It would definitely make a Rockstar overnight.
Air Freshener – the incense smokes mesmerize the audience and de-humidifies the room. Incense sticks would only cost a fraction and the Fragrance doesn’t just stay for 2 hours after the incense is done, but the whole day. Just light up 3 incense sticks in the morning, 2 in the afternoon and 4 at night through the evening. Really, that’s more than you need!
Feng Shui – detox the negativity from your space by lighting a candle next to the backflow incense burner for a few hours. It serves as an art of attracting the powers of the cosmos naturally by changing wind and energy in your space or environment.