Solar Plexus Chakra
Everything You Need To Know About The Solar Plexus Chakra
Do you want to feel more confident and responsible? Want to fulfill challenges like a pro and move forward in life? A balanced solar plexus chakra can help you accomplish all of these purposes and a lot more.
Notably, females having balanced and open solar plexus Chakra gives value to themselves and their work. Besides, she has confidence in her ability to perform something well. Moreover, she accepts and loves herself and is determined to express herself strongly. She also knows that she has can freely choose to be herself and governs her own life.
Excited to know more about this chakra? Wondering if my chakras are out of balance? Don’t look any further, as this article will leave no stone unturned. Read on to know 3rd chakra meaning, solar plexus chakra healing, solar plexus meditation, solar plexus yoga, solar plexus location, solar plexus crystals, and much more.
Disclaimer: Gems & Crystals have been used for centuries as a guide in life and spiritual talismans in many cultures. They are believed to help us in an emotional and spiritual way. But it is important to consult your doctor if you are experiencing serious medical problems. Crystals are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
What Do You Mean By A Chakra?
In Sanskrit language, Chakra refers to spinning energy wheels situated along the spine. As per the belief of Buddhists and Hindus, the chakras symbolize those bodily areas where the physical and spiritual come together.
There are seven total Chakras. These energy centers in the subtle body perform the distribution of the flow of energy or prana all over your body. Beginning at the spine’s base and working up to your head’s crown, these chakras have an impact on your physical and emotional health.
Moreover, the rotating speed of each chakra is different, thus determining their color and frequency.
What’s more? The chakras also have a relation to our emotional and physical aspects. If the chakras are in balance, we will feel peaceful and healthy. On the flip side, we can be emotionally and physically distressful in case of blocking the chakras.
More interestingly, our connection with our chakras aids us to maintain harmony all over the mind, soul, and body. Additionally, it also helps us learn the right timing to heal parts of ourselves.
Now, let’s get into the meat of the Solar Plexus Chakra.
What Is The Solar Plexus?
Curious to know about what is the solar plexus? Here’s the answer.
The solar plexus is the third chakra. In Sanskrit, it is also referred to as Manipura chakra, which means lustrous or shining gemstone. Providing a source of personal power, the solar plexus chakra is related to warrior energy, the power of transformation, and self-esteem.
Now, as you are aware of what is the solar plexus, the third chakra you might be pondering over the Solar Plexus Location? Let’s find it out here.
What Is The Solar Plexus Location?
If you are thinking about where is the solar plexus on the human body, the solar plexus location, or where is the third chakra located, we’ve come up with the answer.
The Solar Plexus Location is in the upper abdomen at the diaphragm. Acting as the personal power center, this chakra oversees identity, personality, ego, authenticity, personal freedom, and choice.
In fact, the third chakra has a close connection with the digestive system, particularly gastric and hypogastric plexi. The main function of this chakra is to help in transforming matter into energy for fueling your body. Furthermore, the stomach chakra administers metabolism and is commonly linked to the pancreas.
- Element: Fire. The third chakra or stomach chakra is connected with heat, the sun, light energy, every form of power.
- Color: The color of the third chakra is Yellow.
- Signs of Yellow Chakra Balance: Confident, responsible, purposeful, motivated, trustworthy
- Signs of Solar Plexus Chakra’s Imbalance: Aggression, low self-esteem, overly dominating toward others
- Solar Plexus Healing Crystals: Tiger’s eye
- Solar Plexus Affirmations: Phrases starting with/including the term “I can.”
Want to know how to balance your third chakra? Let’s dive into it here.
How To Balance The Stomach Chakra Or The Third Chakra?
When in balance, the third chakra enables you to master your thoughts, overcome fear, and make choices consciously.
In the process of chakra balancing, there occurs restoration of the harmonious and balanced energy flow all over the body. Your chakras are fluctuating constantly. Practicing the way to balance and align your chakra is a regular and sometimes everyday activity to discover.
Besides, you can restore balance to your chakras in many different ways. Finding the way that works for you is the key. Here’s how to balance the yellow chakra.
Use Solar Plexus Chakra Affirmations:
The purpose of most affirmations is to help increase your self-esteem. Hence, almost any positive affirmation can help open your solar plexus region. For tackling underlying issues of lack of purpose or low confidence, you can create specific phrases that speak to the stomach chakra directly. Here are some of the solar plexus chakra affirmations you can use:
- “I am capable, motivated, and ready to accomplish my purpose.”
- “I feel better about myself every day.”
- “I have the freedom to choose in any situation.”
- “I feel ambitious to chase my purpose.”
If you are looking for jewelry and Crystals for sale, you will find various compelling and healing ones online, including Evil Eye Necklace and Crystal Water Bottle.
The fire element has a great impact on the third chakra. Therefore, going outside on sunny days can be helpful in opening and restoring balance to your stomach chakra. Your solar plexus energy can flow by meditating, taking a walk, or simply sunbathing.
Consider Solar Chakra Foods And Diet:
In addition to influencing your overall health, your diet influences the seven major bodily energy centers. Keeping that in view, you can help to balance your stomach chakra by tweaking your diet.
To accomplish this purposefully, you can do the following;
- Increase your intake of fiber
- Cut back on sugar
- Decrease saturated fat’s amount in your diet
What’s more? Some specific stomach chakra foods are there targeting the solar plexus and can accelerate solar plexus chakra healing:
Corn: Having the same color as the yellow chakra, corn is considered an optimistic and bright food. It can be helpful in nourishing the yellow chakra and boosting your well-being to a greater extent.
Yellow Peppers: Adding more yellow peppers to your daily diet can greatly help open or balance your stomach chakra.
Complex Carbohydrates: Choosing complex carbs that provide you with a steady energy supply is wise. This is because the yellow chakra has a big part in the energy you have for fulfilling your goals. Here are a few good examples;
- Brown rice
- Wholegrain cereal
- Brown bread
Solar Plexus Chakra Meditation:
Meditation has a vital part to play in restoring balance to your yellow chakra. The techniques for Solar Plexus meditation are just like traditional meditation techniques. However, they pay attention to a specific body area. You can restore the balance of your stomach chakra with the help of below mentioned solar plexus chakra meditation technique:
- Get into a sitting position with your back straight and shoulders back.
- If you have 7 chakra stones use them too.
- Shut your eyes and have deep breathes to relax your muscles.
- Breathe in through your nose and breathe out using your mouth.
- Pay close attention to your solar plexus chakra location.
- Think of a yellow glow over your navel, slowly expanding to your diaphragm’s bottom and making the entire region relaxed and warm.
- Maintain this sensation for 3-5 minutes.
- Open your eyes slowly when ready.
You can also Meditate with Crystals. Get to know more about Black Onyx and Crystal Pipe?
Solar Plexus Yoga:
You can stimulate your yellow chakra with the help of a physical activity. In this regard, yoga can particularly help restore balance to your yellow chakra. The ideal positions for the solar plexus chakra are the yoga positions focusing on core strength. Here are some of the helpful solar plexus yoga postures you can try;
Doing this yoga pose can greatly help in Solar plexus chakra healing.
- Get rid of all worries and make life more fun-filled with practicing bow pose:
- To begin, lie on your stomach with your arms by your chest.
- Next, turn your knees down, raise your feet, and approach your ankles.
- Then, stretch your back and raise your torso off of the ground.
- Finally, get back to the mat after maintaining this position for 15 to 30 seconds.
Solar plexus chakra healing can get faster with the child’s pose.
- With your knees hip-width apart and toes together, kneel on the ground.
- The second step involves placing your palms over your thighs.
- On an exhale, lower your chest in the middle of your knees.
- The next step requires stretching your arms alongside your chest with your palms facing down.
- Now, relax your shoulders in the direction of the floor.
- Stay in this position for as long as required.
Mountain pose works well for creating the solar plexus chakra balance and solar plexus chakra healing.
- With your big toes touching, maintain a standing position.
- Fan out all of your toes by raising them
- It’s time to form a wide, solid base by dropping back your toes down.
- The next step involves rooting down your feet and calves into the ground.
- Engage the muscles on your thigh’s front and draw them in the upper direction, causing your kneecaps to lift up.
- To broaden the sit bones, rotate both thighs inwardly.
- Maintain your spine’s natural curves.
- It’s time to tone your abdomen, drawing it slightly in.
- The next step involves widening your collarbones and stacking your shoulders above your pelvis.
- Then, slightly raise your shoulders up to your ears.
- Now, roll your shoulders back for releasing your shoulder blades down your spine.
- Hang your arms naturally with the palms facing forward, and the elbows slightly turn down.
- Long neck, neither raised up chin nor tucked down, and your head’s crown lifts up toward the ceiling.
- Breathe 5 to 10 times while maintaining this position.
This is another useful pose for solar plexus chakra healing and balancing.
- To start, lie on your spine.
- Put your chakra stone to Solar Plexus part
- To make your feet fall open comfortably, separate them far enough apart.
- The next step involves keeping your arms at rest alongside you with sufficient space in the middle of your arms and your body’s sides.
- Then, turn your palms facing up.
- Now, slightly pull your shoulder blades in toward each other for broadening across your torso.
- Keep the level of your chin with your forehead.
Solar Plexus Crystals:
You can make use of yellow-hued stones for solar plexus chakra healing or balancing. Here are a few of the solar plexus crystals example to use;
- Honey or golden calcite
- Yellow sapphire
- Tigers Eye
- Yellow Jasper
- Golden Labradorite
- Yellow Topaz
Believe it or not, using solar plexus crystals can positively transform your life. Wondering how to use solar plexus crystals? You can place them on your body or wear these solar plexus crystals or carry them in your bag/pocket with you.
Did you know about healing Crystal Jewelry? Have you heard about Crystals For Anxiety?
Know more about them here Vision Board.
Solar Plexus Chakra Mantra:
The solar plexus chakra mantra is “rung” or “ram.” You can awaken and stimulate the solar plexus chakra by chanting this solar plexus chakra mantra. Those whose preference is the English language, chanting the affirmation, “I do” or “I can,” either consciously silently or aloud, can also work.
Are You Feeling Solar Plexus Pain?
If you are having solar plexus pain, this can be due to various reasons. In fact, numerous different conditions causing solar plexus pain are as follows;
- Acid reflux and other stomach-related issues
- Pulled muscles
- Respiratory disorders
How to treat solar plexus pain? Worry not, as solar plexus pain is treatable. Several helpful home remedies are there to treat solar plexus pain, including the following;
- Having a bland diet
- Taking rest and having a break from strenuous physical activity
- Applying cold packs to the swollen solar plexus location
- Taking antacid for soothing upset stomach
In case the solar plexus pain persists for over a week, you need to see the doctor.
To Wrap Up:
Keeping all that in mind, you now know about what is solar plexus, solar plexus chakra, solar plexus crystals, solar plexus location. Also, you are well-aware of solar plexus pain, solar plexus mantra, and solar plexus healing. So, take a step ahead to restore solar chakra balance for living a zealful life.
Thanks for the update very interesting and informative.