Incense Burner – Ceramic Fish Lake
A beautiful ceramic incense burner with a fish lake and Bagua symbols surrounding the lake. The Bagua are eight symbols that represent the fundamental principles or reality and basic force of nature. They are Heaven, Lake, Fire, Thunder, Wind, Water, Mountain and Earth. Coming together in this handcrafted masterpiece they bring good luck and abundance to the owner.
This kind of incense holder have a calming and healing effect. Put it into your office, study or library to accumulate positive energy and creativity.
Gift & Personalization
Marking your item as a gift allows you to:
- Include a packing slip so the recipient knows who it’s from.
- Hide prices on the packing slip.
- Include a personalized gift message.
All regular orders are processed within 1-2 business days.
Domestic (USA) : 2 – 7 days | Fedex, UPS, USPS
Worldwide : 4-12 days
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn’t work out, we will gladly accept not used or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 14 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 3 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded.
Robot Free 24/7 Customer Support:
We celebrate human to human communication.
WHY PEOPLE LOVE US!
- Relieves headache
- Fights Depression
- Reduces tension and anxiety
- Overcomes insomnia
- Enhances concentration and focus
- Promotes creativity
- Increases motivation
- Boosts Confidence
How to use:
- Set your incense burners in a safe location for burning
- Light the narrow tip of the stick until it flames
- Once the tip is glowing, carefully blow out the flame
- Place the stick in the hole
- Before disposal, wait until the ash is thoroughly cold.
Practices of burning incense at home:
Organic Aromatherapy – Once the incense smoke fills the room, the healing herbal smoke immerses your body within. Depending on the incense flavor of your choice, the smoke enters the pores in your skin and ejects the toxins from inside. Breath the smoke in directly or soak in it to feel the effects. Spiritually, aromatherapy also enhances meditation.
Beautiful Interiors – the fish incense burner is a unique decor for meditation room, your office or study. Incense burners can match diverse interiors. If you’re throwing a tea party at home, guests will be hypnotized for hours. It would definitely make a Rockstar overnight.
Air Freshener – the incense smokes mesmerize the audience and de-humidifies the room. Incense sticks would only cost a fraction and the Fragrance doesn’t just stay for 2 hours after the incense is done, but the whole day. Just light up 3 incense sticks in the morning, 2 in the afternoon and 4 at night through the evening. Really, that’s more than you need!
Feng Shui – incense burners detox the negativity from your space by lighting a candle next to the backflow incense burner for a few hours. It serves as an art of attracting the powers of cosmos naturally by changing wind and energy in your space or environment.